Some of you may have questions about this blog.
“If I’m reading this blog, does this mean that you’re my attorney?” you might ask. The Plain English Answer: “No, of course not! This is just a blog.”
Also be aware that any information you post on this blog is not confidential.
Here are the complete Disclaimers, in Legalese:
- I work at Fox Rothschild LLP. The information, comments and links that I post on this blog do not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client relationship has been or will be formed by any communication(s) to, from or with the blog and/or me.
- For legal advice, contact an attorney at Fox Rothschild LLP or an attorney actively practicing in your jurisdiction.
- Do not send any confidential or privileged information to me; neither Fox Rothschild nor I will assume any liability or responsibility for it.
- If you send any information, documents or materials to the blog, you give permission for me to include them on or in the blog.
- No information, documents or materials you send to the blog will be considered confidential or privileged by Fox Rothschild or its lawyers. Also, no such information, documents or materials will be returned to you.
- All decisions relating to the content belong to me. Period.
Mette H. Kurth